The Michigan Coalition for Open Government is a nonprofit organization of individual citizens, nonprofit journalism organizations, news media organizations, associations and other organizations concerned with open government and related First Amendment issues in Michigan. The coalition is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All membership dues and donations to the coalition are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax adviser.
Memberships run from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31. Memberships for those joining Nov. 1 or after are carried through the next calendar year.
- Corporate: $250
- Small Business: $100 (Fewer than 30 full-time equivalent employees)
- Nonprofit: $100
- Individual: $25
- Student: $10
To become a member or renew your membership:
By mail with check
- Download and complete a membership application to return by mail
- Make checks payable to the Michigan Coalition for Open Government and mail to:
Michigan Coalition for Open Government
P.O. Box 617
Dimondale, MI 48821-0617
Online with credit card
- Use the online payment system to pay dues with a credit card.
- Watch for an email from us to complete your member profile.